Danpon Glass Lens for Laser Aspheric Collimator Glass Lens
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Vacuum Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: glass lens
- Thickness Range: 1.5mm
- Material: Glass
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: danpon
- Origin: Shanghai
- Usage: Optical
- Color: Transparent
- Shape: Round
- Customized: Customized
- Specification: 3mm+0/-0.02
Aspheric collimator glass lens
Effective Focal Length:3.77mm
Penetration :>98%(avg.) --- @620~660nm,810~850nm
Rms:Form accuracy for best fitting (PV)<0.3um
Effective Diameter:CA φ2.4mm
Collimator lens--analysis and comparison
A Aspheric plastic collimator lens
- Plastic lens may expand with heat and contract with cold which will weaken the light and cause excursion of the datum mark.
- Once there is dust on plastic lens, it's not easy to clean, which will darken the light.
- The penetration of plastic lens is only 85%. The light cannot be effectively used based on 635mm,power 5mW.
- Plastic lens becomes chapping easily because of long time projection. This also cause the light fuzzy.
- The line is comparatively wider through plastic lens. It is 6mm at 10m.
B Three-ply glass lens, made by manual and mechanical polishing
- There is great loss of light through three-ply glass lens. Based on 635mm,power 5mW, because output power cannot go up to 3mW, manufacturers often increase the output power intentionally, which cannot ensure the life of laser diode.
- The light through three-ply glass lens, the accuracy and central pointer fails to on the same line,or excursion.
- Through three-ply glass lens,the light cannot ensure uniformity of line.
C,Double glass lens become one after agglutination
1. The loss of double glass lens is about 40%.
- The accuracy is greatly affected when the light goes through double glass lens.
- Agglutination between double glass lens is easy to melt due to heat and high temperature. This can cause the light fuzzy.
D,Aspheric collimator single glass lens
1. Aspheric collimator single glass lens is mold manufacturing, all accuracy is the same.
- The penetration of aspheric collimator single glass lens is high above 97%.
- Every piece projects the same line in uniformity and consistency. The line width is less than 1.8mm at 5M.